- 911 For life-threatening emergency needing police, fire, or ambulance. This number can be dialed from any phone including wireless.
- 1-800-222-1222 (POISON CONTROL) If you have an intoxication emergency, an expert will help you if someone has breathed, eaten or touched chemicals, or even has taken the wrong medicine.
- 713-HOTLINE (713-468-5463)
Feeling stressed, depressed, or thinking of suicide and don’t know where to turn? Call the Crisis Hotline 24 hours a day and talk privately about your problems.
You are very sick and Peachtree Medical is closed. What to do?
Before heading to the ER, here are some tips to get your problem treated faster and at the lowest cost.
1) Call or text Dr. Le on his cellphone: 832-513-5333
This line is reserved for sickness, please do not call for refill on pain medicine or antibiotics. For this matter please wait until next morning, we open at 7 am.
2) Call the nurse line, 24h/7 days
The number is usually on the back of your insurance card. It’s free and open 24/24h every day.
Here are some numbers:
- Amerigroup 1-800-600-4441
- Community Health Choice 1-888-332-2730
- Molina Healthcare 1-888-275-8752 English, 1-866-648-3537 Spanish
- Texas Children Health 1-800-686-3831
- Harris County Nurse Line 713-633-2255
3) You have a question we can answer in the morning?
Send an email to email@example.com or leave a message at 832 327 7700. We open at 7 am and our team will treat your request the quickest possible. You can also leave a message to Dr Le personally at firstname.lastname@example.org, please allow several days to your doctor to answer.
4) You want more info on some health issues?